For a woman, I say as a woman, it is not hard to find a perfect gift.
But it is possible to go terribly wrong. … that is when I think of the gifts I have gotten, mainly from males. I see so many things on a daily basis that I would enjoy owning! (By that I do not mean that I want to have a lot and have an extensive wish list, but rather if someone gave it to me I would be far more than happy!) And yet… Some people just appear to think too hard.
- Jewelry is always nice. But you can go a lot more wrong with it than you think. Be careful. Some people care and only wear certain metals. The styles are also very personal matter.
- Find out what her interests are.
- Most women will love something to decorate their room, home, and own little palace with.
- Mugs. I love mugs. I think I may have a mug fetish...
- If I do not know what to get for someone, I would just get a voucher. Honestly. Some people argue that people who give such gifts are not creative and do not put any effort in - I must admit, it is not that much effort -, but I personally sometimes ask for vouchers, to ensure that I find the perfect gift for myself. It allows me to choose the thing I love.
- In doubt, buy her some lovely flowers in a pot, possibly decorate it, even if that means only putting a ribbon around the flowerpot and tying it into a beautiful boy at the front. But try to be creative!
- And of course, do not forget a sentimental christmas card from your heart…!
Anyways, when finding a present, always bear this in mind: If you think something is nice and useful, you can surely orientate yourself at that. But in the end ask yourself whether this would rather be a present you'd want to have yourself or something the other person would absolutely love!
Have a look at my gift-guide for men. I am sure some women would like some of the (unisex) presents I suggested there. I also put down a few great websites!
And here are the Christmas Gift Ideas for Children. :)
Hope this helped!