Seems legit. I approve.) - and I know what a right pain it can be to find gifts for the males in your life - here is a little series I will follow through for the next month.
I personally already had most Christmas presents in September… - Oops! -
This will include DIY ideas (which I may blog about another time), different price ranges, different interests and for different people.
Today it will be about the men in out life - father, husband, brother, son, boyfriend, lover, a male friend. won't cover young children in this post though, because that is a whole other story. And arguably much easier too.
- Whether you are looking for an actual presents or only dreaming, this is my #1 go-to website!! Undeniably and unbelievably awesome inventions. http://www.awesomeinventions.com
- every fun non-sense you could possibly find: https://www.suck.uk.com
I hope you like this and it is helpful! :)
I am personally getting this:
- Father - olive-tree-wood products/carvings
- Boyfriend - a 'cuddly, romantic evening box'
- Boyfriend - 100 reasons why I love you-box
- Guy friend - Speakers
- (The tea is for my mother.)
If you are still looking for other presents, why not have a look at my Christmas page, including Christmas Gift Ideas for Women and Gift Ideas for Children! :)
Your opinion matters! To me and this blog and other readers!
Should I elaborate on this topic? More ideas for men? Gift ideas for women? You choose! :D
… Just leave a comment or drop me an e-mail… Thank you! xx